Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Bilbo's Birthday Army

So I am once again playing in the Bilbo's Birthday Bash Tournament.  I am yet again playing a new army.  Since 2008, when I started playing in tournaments I have only once played the same army, that was last year when I played Dwarf Rangers in both B3 and the Adepticon singles tournament.  Now I don't travel as much as some of the other players but I still pride myself on having a different army at each event. This keeps it fun for me, while I like to win, I don't want to play with the same army and just tweek it over a period of time to make it stronger.  Many of the lists I use in tournaments are models that I already have.  Sometimes I have to purchase a few just to finish out what I have written down.  

Here is a few preview pics of what I will be bringing to Bilbo's Birthday
The Fifedoms
Knight of Dol Amroth

Axeman of Lossanarch

Ranger of Gondor

Clansman of Lamedon

These are just preview pics and I am sure I will find touch ups on them.  Not sure yet about the bases either.  Prince Imrahil will be leading the way along with some Knights of Dol Amroth on Horseback.  

No comments:

Post a Comment